As we reopen our doors to the public, please be informed of changes at the studio put into effect immediately regarding procedures, pricing, and studio policies.
Health and Safety Procedures
During this time, we will be operating classes at reduced capacity based on demand in our Upstairs Yoga Shala as an open air studio (no air conditioning will be used and windows will always remain open in some capacity—please dress accordingly). There will be a maximum of 13 students allowed into all classes (no exceptions!).
All surfaces in the studio have been disinfected in preparation for opening and after opening, frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected after each class (handles/faucets/light switches/floor, etc). Students are required to sanitize their hands before and after every practice.
We advise students to use their own yoga mat, towel, and props. However, our equipment is still available, but students are responsible for disinfecting their yoga mats and blocks—if students leave class early or do not disinfect their equipment, 100 leke fee will be incurred each time. All studio equipment will be cleaned with broad spectrum disinfectant for the foreseeable future.
We recommend that students reduce their contact with surfaces as much as possible. Therefore, it is encouraged that students change into their yoga clothes before entering the studio as changing room access will be limited. Shoes will be left at the door and not allowed past the front desk area. No showers at this time.
Class Sizes and Packages
As mentioned above, our classes will operate in our Upstairs Shala at a capacity of 13 people per class. Students in an open group class are willingly attending classes with this knowledge and risk. If you prefer to have a smaller class size, there is an option below for a Private or Semi-Private class with a group of friends in our Downstairs Shala with an available teacher if preferred.
Package and Pricing List:
|Monthly Membership – 2x Week (8 Classes/month)||5500 ALL|
|Monthly Membership – 3x Week (12 Classes/month)||7500 ALL|
|10-Class Card – (6 Month validity)||8000 ALL|
|Single Class – Drop-in||1200 ALL|
|Private or Semi-Private Class (Max 5 people)||5000 ALL|
Only students that purchased class packages from March 1-March 10 will recover unused classes. All Membership extensions must be used by 15 June, or classes will be invalid.
- Those with Monthly 2x Week Memberships will have the option to use all of their unused classes within the first 2 weeks of June.
- Those with previous “Monthly Unlimited” Memberships will receive a credit for unused classes deducted from the amount of 12 classes if they were not used in March (i.e. if you practiced 3 times in March, you will have 9 remaining credits now).
- 10-Class Cards will be adjusted accordingly with additional 2 months expiration date to account for the Quarantine time.
Class Cancellation Policy
Our Class Cancellation Policy remains in effect as before.
- Class cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to the start of a reserved class without penalty. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel with less than 1 hour of start time, you will be fully charged for the class. Your class will be deducted from whichever Class Package you have.
- Cancellations must be made through our on-line reservation system Momo Yoga or smartphone app on Apple or Android devices. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
- Credits will not be provided for enrolments cancelled by student, and students may not transfer the “no show” class to another date.
- Students must arrive ON TIME for every class. If a student has not arrived by the start of class, Tirana Yoga reserves the right to give away a class space to students that are waiting in person at the studio for a Waitlist class spot.
We thank you for your patience and continued support and realize that as we move forward, it will require more responsibility and respect from all of us to continue to create a safe and welcoming environment for all of us!
Tirana Yoga Team